Life coaching is a dynamic process that helps you to focus on what you want to change and to close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. A coach will use questioning skills and techniques to help you find your own answers.
Who is Life Coaching for?
Life coaching is for people who want successful change and for every facet of life where there is a change that you want. You are the expert in your life and the coach is there to help you achieve your goals.
- Want to work more efficiently?
- Want to reduce stress levels?
- Want support to create a life/work plan of action?
- Want to be more organised?
- Want someone to support you in change or with a project?
How Does Each Session Work?
Each session works in a structured way to address your life goals by
- Begins by establishing exactly what you want
- Looks at the reality of your current situation
- Explores what options and actions are available for you to take
- Enables you to make a realistic plan
- Keeps you motivated to take the steps needed to get to your goal
- Each session finishes with an agreed and realistic plan of action
Coaching is effective because it’s your plan of action; you explore your options and then you decide on the best course of action and action makes results.
How Will I Benefit?
Life coaching is an opportunity to spend time on ‘your’ life with the support of a skilled coach and can be used for many different reasons including; managing a project, building self-esteem, building confidence, improving family or personal relationships and re-organising your life.
The skill of the coach is in the coaching techniques and not necessarily in the subject. It is the coach’s ability to ask inspired questions that will open your awareness and give you the key to your own success.
Coaching will require an investment of your time, commitment, energy and focus. It can be done ‘one to one’ or in a group either way. One to one coaching is the ultimate way to move you forward to your desired goal, However group work has many benefits. Check out the Inspire Services